Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

The Waves

Past few days back, I went to the beach. Well, I've been to the beach most of the time but I haven't actually swim the ocean. Then out of the blue I've decided to go for a swim because the weather was hot and fabulous. Finally for my first time since 5 months being here, I dip myself in the Gold Coast ocean. Gawd!! The water was cold but a good friend of mine insisted to dip every part of my body in to ease the coldness. I insisted at first because as I had mentioned, it was cold!! It's now Autumn almost to Winter so you could imagine the coldness. But after a while I got myself adjusted and I kind of like it. I even got a body board to accompany myself swimming and that's when I caught one of the coolest waves ever. It was big but not as big as the one you surf on (I'll be petrified if I did) and there I went. I was on top of the water, smooth sailing and it felt awesome!! The power of the waves. I was so proud of myself but unfortunately no pictures for the glory moments. Can anyone borrow me a water proof camera please?

No comments:

Post a Comment