Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

On Going Surprises..

Yesterday was another mischievous adventure. Me & Farah went to surprise preggie Siti at home -it was so overwhelming. I get to see her preggie tummy and knowing that the baby is coming. Yaaaay! Later we three went to Ikea to have meatballs & chicken wings. I miss Ikea's meatballs -finally halal meat! Then we went shopping at Ikano & The Curve for my personal stuff -I didn't bring anything home k, I just brought back me =) I was also introduced to a Japanese all for RM5 shop. I went crazy shopper mode... haha imagine that! Then I gave my ex and his girlfriend (didn't know she was there) a shock of their life while I wanted to take the bowling ball for Friday night friendly match at his place. And later, Farah, Siti & I left for Secret Recipe. Then something happen which I think it's stupid and I'm tired to even explain -youngster on first love, desperately childish. Overall, I had a good day and I would never trade anything in the world for a priceless look on my friends face =) What a surprise..

p/s: Sorry no pictures for this folks =(

No comments:

Post a Comment