Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2nd Semester

Only three subjects this semester - Intro to Event Management, Research Methods & Stats 3 and Cognition, Memory and Learning (CML for short). Monday wasn't so bad. Well, I had to wake up at 7.30 am for the Event Management class at 9 am. I was still in M'sian time, 2 hours backwards - I was still adjusting. Vikesh took the same class as me and we are even in the same tute thanks to me =) There were no tutorials in the first week of class just the lecture classes. After the class was over I left for home. It was really bright and sunny and kinda hot that morning. I can feel a slight burning sensation on my back. While walking I saw some students in their best suits holding graduation bears and flowers taking photos. It's nice isn't it to graduate? I can't wait till it's my turn. I felt anxious and almost forgotten that Amelia is graduating too tonight. At 11 am, I had a meeting with my manager and a girl that wanted to look at my place. I'm trying to move out. I can't stand living in Uni Square! I got the keys and showed her around. Then I went to Surfers and hang out at a friend's place and just doze off. I had a slight headache after walking under the sun for quite sometime. I needed a rest and some strength for later. Then later at 6pm I went to search for a gift for Amelia's graduation. I got her a card instead cause I couldn't find a graduation teddy besides the Griffith graduation teddies. See this is how difficult to allocate things in Gold Coast. At 7.40pm I arrived in time for the ceremony to finish at 8 pm. Then I saw her walking out from the hall. We took pictures and I met her friends and made new acquaintance. I was really happy for Amelia that finally she graduated. Congratulations! It makes me all overwhelmed inside and next year it's gonna be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment