Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Last Bowling @ Ampang Point

Thursday night was the last of my bowling games at Ampang Point. It was a full house (not the bowling place but all of our bowling buddies were there, oh but Iwan wasn't there, too bad). There were eight of us playing in two lanes. It was a long game because there were many of us and we were making jokes at each other. That night I was called a ballerina because I had a weird way of rolling my ball and somebody just had to mimic me. We definitely had a blast though. No feelings taken. Then another friend of mine did funny gestures of rolling the ball -the tainted ballerina and the wobbly bowler. It was so funny till I had a stomachache laughing. Everyone was enjoying themselves. They also bet on who would win the nights game. RM70 was the stake. I didn't join the bet cause my throws were really crappy that night. I was just enjoying the calmness of rolling the ball and getting my step right. As I look back I said to myself - I would miss this for another 6 months. Damn! After the game was over, we headed to 'Mamak Maybank'. I ordered Nasi Ayam Padprik. It was some of my favorite Malaysian dishes. However, I already had stomach discomfort in the begining but I just had to eat it because I know I'll miss the food. It was like a celebration. Everyone was so joyous and we were snapping away and sending the photos through bluetooth. Those are the memories before I left for Gold Coast. Good times..

The whole awesome gang!

1 comment: