Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Flight to Gold Coast

My flight was at 9.25pm. We rushed to get to LCCT at 6pm. Bloody traffic jam. It's like taking forever! So many cars on the road. It's like the population just grew rapidly within 5 months. I was hearing my brother and parents discussing a lot of issues -about the government, the system, work, life and such. I wasn't ready to leave KL. There were loads more undone like I didn't had time to bathe the cats and buy their food and get new litter boxers and sand. Everything was such a rush. It's like panic attack everytime. No wonder people get so stressed out. Travelling was the issue. Things are so far apart. I had to practically drive to get to things and set the time correctly or else I'll be stuck in the jam. The bus transportation wasn't efficient so don't let me start on that. It was just different compare to Gold Coast. I remember there was a statement by one of the ministries stating that transportation wasn't our culture. What bullshit! Did we all just born rich and drive Mercedes?? If we were, then there should be no poverty and life would just be easier. Or we could just travel in helicopters or jets to minimize the road congestion.

Then I made it to the airport in the nick of time. The check-in counter closes 1 hour before boarding says the ticket on my hand. I queued and suddenly bumped into my friend Amelia at the other side of the line. Her whole family came to witness her graduation day. Its wonderful, isn't it?! Then after I got my boarding pass, my parents and I set at this chocolate cafe and ordered some snacks to eat. Then I bumped into Vikesh's parents while they were strolling by. Well he was definitely surprised to see me. Yes, I didn't plan to come home - I broke my retainers I answered. Then we all parted. Vikesh went in first as I was trying to finished my drink. Then it was time for boarding and gave my family hugs and shake their hands. I couldn't bare to see my mom teared up. She was overwhelmed I guess. I just had to be strong. Well, I was on a mission so I can't break down now. So I said my goodbyes and left for my flight. Later I met up with Vikesh again and separated because our seats were apart but as we were on air, he kept giving me a visit. So we catch up on things while standing at one of the exit doors. I had two hot dogs and a Ribena. It cost a bomb!. RM18 for 2 1901 hotdogs (which doesn't look like it -where's the sesame bun?) and RM6 for the drink. But it did taste somewhat like it.

As we landed we took the bus home and had breakfast at Surfers. Poor Vikesh was hungry. I had Slurpee for no apparent reason - I was just thirsty I guess. Then later we part and I slept the whole day till the next day. I miss my fluffy comforter =)

No comments:

Post a Comment