Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Breaky Fashion

10 am, Breakfast with family, relatives & cousins @ d'Cengkih. The restaurant is quite decorative and serves delicious foods but short of staff (what a pity). I had my meehoon soto and sirap limau ais. Hadn't had it for 5 months so you can imagine the excitement of missing Malaysian authentic food. Then there were so many things to talk about. My cousin's wife which is also a friend of mine is a mum to be too (everyone's getting pregnant these days). So can't wait for the baby. They might call it Mat Ferguson after Ferguson the tennis player.
11.30 am, We went to her shop in Uptown -Layla the Walk In Closet (they have fabulous clothes- http://the-walk-in-closet.blogspot.com). My mom hasn't been there yet so she was curious to check the place out. Then I end up modeling for some of her clothes with no make-up or preparations at all and at last got one to keep =) I love the summer collection dresses. Makes me imagine that I'm at the beach again.
1.00 pm, I'm supposed to have a lunch date with my girlfriends but it was moved to 3 ish because of some complicated reasons. So I nap.

3.30 pm, my friend Ili picked me up joined by Alia. We went to Delicious @ Bangsar Village. I had pasta and a fizzy drink (can't recall the name). It was fabulous. We chat & gossip about everyone we know (we were catching up on things, okay.. I'm not that nossy). Later, we went for eyebrow threading (they don't have that in Aussie) and head back to Alia's place. I was suprised that she has 25 cats! Can you imagine that? But the family has a favourite that's kept in the house. The rest are all in the cat house. She calls it Aboy. He is fat and adorable. Reminds me of my late cat Fluffy.

6.30 pm, I was home. Overwhelmed. It was a good Sunday. Hot but I had to get to use to it. I was born there.
8.oo pm, Usual dinner with my parents. I had to make up and juggle between family and friends. They are all important people to me.
9.30 pm, I was out with my other friends and made new ones too. There's a whole lot of new KL out there. It was fun!

1 comment: