Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bowling Nite @ Ampang Point

It has been 5 months that I have never touched my own bowling ball and playing it with my bowler friends. At 11pm, July 18th, we were trying to live the old memories. It was funny because everyone had lost touch of their bowling skills and so did I (even though I've played it in Gold Coast but that doesn't count) so you could imagine how bad our alignments were. Gradually, we got our skill back after the 5th game. It was definitely fun and exciting -we played till 3am! I miss this part of my life and this is what makes friendship and happiness bond together best. Also, I get to meet the 5 month old baby Mykael. He is adorable =)

Not bad rusty..

1 comment:

  1. hahaha.. my point was so bad.. haahah.. ya la, last on lane when i was 8months pregnant (*heheh) and now mikyle is 5months! lost everthing lorrrr heehehehe.. cant wait to meet again!!

    see la what iwan has done to mikyle!! gagagaga
    tq for the moment

    ReplyDelete