Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Engagements

No, I'm not engaged. I wish I was but noooo... Anyway, news of my friends engagements are all over Facebook. I'm really happy for them but that puts me in an unstable position sometimes. At my age right now I should be married but nope. I'm still dating, studying (not working -self employed though) and I dont know. I guess I can say that I'm filling my life with what I want to do and happiness. Being commited to someone is like having someone living with you forever and I mean FOREVER! So before I even take that step, I definitely need to think long and hard about whether I am ready for that really long-term relationship. The key to relationship is LOADS of COMMUNICATION and stop being judgemental about your other half. That's the person you say "I Love You" to and not complain about her or him like you all bitchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment