Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

2nd Day of Fruit Diet

My energy is not as normal because I have been eating fruits all day long. It's similar to fasting well technically it's also called a 3-Day Fruit Fasting Diet. So I feel a bit weak but the results is so far so good. I feel lighter and my face and hair looks fabulous. I can fit into a dress without seeing the extra buldges. Well, I'm not saying it's all gone but I feel satisfied and comfortable. Plus, I've started to do my regular Pilates again which I had abandoned for quite sometime. Do you think diet will just help you get skinny? Well, skinny is not where I'm going but healthy and fit is where I wanna be. So while you go for a healthy diet, go for a good fitness. Other results that I've seen is I've been going to the toilet alot. And this is the result of detoxifying. I shall see how I feel tomorrow. Tomorrow is my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment